Tuesday 24 March 2009

Homemade beef Burgers

You cannot beat the homemade burger. As a youngun I use to dread my parents crap attempts to replicate the McDonalds I was nagging them for but with age I have realised the homemade burger is an infinitly better thing to eat.



I make mine with finely chopped onions, salt, pepper, paprika and a tiny bit of Encona sauce just enough to add a hint of heat. I mix that all up with the beef mince and some bread crumbs and an egg for binding.

I've melted some cheese on top of some of these. Decent cheddar mind none of that Kraft plastic shit.




I stuck them in some buns to eat like you're supposed to. With salad and condiments.




I cooked them in the oven but I think it's better to grill or if you've got one a barbecue is best.

I also roasted some sweet potato wedges in olive oil and garlic which goes well with most meaty things. Also had bog standard oven chips which are always fun




No comments:

Post a Comment